49. Is EMF the New Smoking? DefenderShield Founder, Daniel Debaun, Explains.
You know I’ve been researching EMF, mainly because I’m developing my own healthier underwear line for females (called Emfies) that protects against EMF damage. To understand EMF and the impacts on our bodies more, I brought Daniel DeBaun on the show, the co-founder and CEO of DefenderShield, a company specializing in EMF education and protection.
Daniel DeBaun is an expert in EMF radiation, shielding, and related health issues, focusing on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones. Daniel’s concern grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunications industry, where he held a variety of executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs. He is also the co-author of Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology.
We outline precisely what EMF is, how it impacts our health, and how to mitigate the effects.
We also talk about:
- The rollout of 5G and what this means
- EMF on our immune system and gut health
- The future of EMF
- Electromagnetic sensitivity
- DefenderShield products (biohackingbrittany discount code)
- Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology book
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Emfies are healthier underwear made for women by women. Limited pre-orders are available very soon! Join the waitlist here.
- Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 25% off all products and plans from InsideTracker.