Most days, you can find me sipping my favorite coffee (with goat butter, mushroom powder, and collagen) while educating myself on anything and everything health-related from the comfort of my home. I am mostly known for being ambitious, fun, and passionate about nature and health, including biohacking, nutrient-dense foods, healthy lifestyle habits, and more. I've been on a wild health journey for over 12 years, healing from Leaky Gut Syndrome, Candida, parasites, dysbiosis, and hormonal imbalances through various health modalities and changes. I love serving the world by sharing my health journey through my social media accounts, on my podcastBiohacking with Brittany and clients one-on-one.
1. Level up my fitness through my Peloton, hiking and daily organic movement
2. Continue regulating my cycle through nutrition, biohacking, and supplements
3. Listen to my body more, and rest when needed
1. Cold water plunges in the ocean or lake
2. PRP (platelet-rich plasma) facials
3. Daily morning walks in nature with my puppy Moose