Most days, you can find me sipping my favorite coffee (goat butter, mushroom powder, and collagen) while educating myself on anything and everything health-related from the comfort of my home.
I am mostly known for being ambitious, fun, and passionate about nature and health-related, including biohacking, nutrient-dense foods, healthy lifestyle habits, and more.
Most people refer to me as "B" or "Bio B," the girl who is super-duper healthy and is always trying new weird health ideas... but only "weird" until they become mainstream years later.
When I'm not busy working online, you can find me watching total rom-com (no shame), eating brunch, having coffee with friends, or traveling.
I've been on a wild health journey for over 11 years, healing from Leaky Gut Syndrome, Candida, parasites, dysbiosis, and hormonal imbalances through various health modalities. If you want to read how I did this specifically, check out this article I wrote for Vitality magazine.
I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist focusing on supporting gut, hormonal, and skin health through nutrition and biohacking. Are you interested in working together? Find out how I work with clients one-on-one. I work with clients online from all over the world, and I'm currently based in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
I also work with other health businesses in content creation (like social media content, videos, or blog articles), recipe creation and am always open to new ideas.
Lately, I am super passionate and excited about my new EMF-protecting underwear, Emfies, for women that will be available very soon! If you would like to join the waitlist, sign up here.
My current health obsessions:
- Cold water plunges in the ocean or lake for healthier skin and mental health
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) facials
- Daily morning walks in nature with my new puppy Moose
My current health goals:
- Get back into running outdoors like I did growing up in South Africa
- Continue regulating my cycle through optimal nutrition, biohacking, and supplements
- Continue to listen to my body and rest (mentally and physically) when needed
Top 27 Holistic Nutritionists to Follow in 2020
Top 15 Biohacking podcasts 2020
Top 15 Biohacking podcasts 2019
- Nominee for CSNN's Danielle Perrault Trailblazer Award 2020 (winner yet to be revealed)