54. Should You Be Taking CBD Oil and the History of Cannabis With Matt Chandler of AlcHempist
This week I dive into what exactly CBD oil is, why it’s so popular, and who can benefit from it with Matt Chandler of AlcHempist, a full spectrum hemp oil company. We talk about the difference between CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG cannabinoids and which ones we should ideally be taking as a supplement.
Matt is the Founder and CEO of AlcHempist. His mission is to create the highest quality, full-spectrum products using raw organic hemp extracts and fortify them with additional plant cannabinoids, resulting in much more powerful effects inside the body.
We also talk about:
- The human endocannabinoid system
- The history of cannabis and hemp
- Pets using CBD and hemp
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Emfies are healthier underwear made for women by women. Limited pre-orders are available very soon! Join the waitlist here.
- Try Sensate, a device that stimulates your vagus nerve for stress management. Use code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for a discount!