57. The Truth About Sustainable Business, Superfoods and EMF With Darin Olien
This week Darin Olien joins me as we discuss the realities of creating a *truly* sustainable business for our health, the environment and all workers involved. We talk about how he created this for his own business and how others can do the same. We discuss superfoods, especially Barukas nuts, and how to incorporate them into a healthy diet.
Darin Olien is co-host with Zac Efron on the widely popular Netflix docu-series “Down to Earth with Zac Efron” and host of the #1 Health & Wellness podcast The Darin Olien Show. Darin is also a highly recognized exotic superfoods hunter, supplement formulator, and author of the New York Times bestseller “SuperLife: The five fixes that will keep you healthy, fit and eternally awesome.”
We also talk about:
- The increasing problems of EMF
- The story behind Barukas Nuts
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Emfies are healthier underwear made for women by women. Join my waitlist here.
- Try Sensate, a device that tones your vagus nerve for stress management. Use code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for a discount!
- Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 25% off all products and plans from InsideTracker.