52. Where Are All the Female Biohackers? With Katie Moore of Katie Type A
This episode is with my friend Katie Moore (otherwise known as Katie Type A), where we discuss female biohacking and the lack of leading female biohackers in the space. We also touch on Katie's health journey, business, her favorite biohacks, and one's that she doesn't love.
Katie is an entrepreneur, YouTuber, and a self-proclaimed biohacker with a background in journalism. Katie is constantly experimenting with new health and wellness tech on her YouTube channel and helps clients improve their sleep health through one-on-one consultations.
We also talk about:
- The lack of diversity in biohacking
- Stem cell therapy
- Healthy skin, hormone testing and supplements
- Subscribe to Katie Type A on YouTube
- Learn More about Katie Type A
- Shop Katie Type A's Favorite Gadgets
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Emfies are healthier underwear made for women by women. Limited pre-orders are available very soon! Join the waitlist here.