45. The Role of Chiropractic Care In Holistic Healing With Dr. Aaron Tressler
Dr. Tressler is a natural health expert and chiropractor of 30 years, the host of the Making Pittsburgh Healthy podcast, and living proof of the body's innate ability to heal and thrive at any age.
In this episode, Dr. Aaron Tressler describes his health journey and the role chiropractic care played in his healing process. He focuses on four core areas of innate healing: mind, posture/nervous system, nutrition, exercise/movement. His healing journey is educational, inspirational, and enlightening.
We also talk about:
- How chiropractic can heal more than pain
- Believing you can heal
- What we can do from home for our nervous system and posture
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play
- Emfies are EMF-protecting, anti-bacterial, cute, and comfy underwear made for women by women. Join the waitlist now! Pre-orders will be available shortly.
- InsideTracker is a personalized nutrition platform that analyzes your blood, DNA, lifestyle, and fitness trackers to help optimize your performance from the inside out. Use my discount code "BIOHACKINGBRITTANY" for 25% off all products and plans!