40. Your Brain Is Like a Muscle: How to Sharpen Your Cognitive Skills, and Improve Mental Health With Joshua Campbell
This week I dive into leveling up your cognitive skills and mental health with Joshua Campbell, a forensic investigator, and cognition coach who understands the metrics in brain behavior and advancements using natural strategies.
We discuss training the brain as a muscle and the specific cognitive skills that people are struggling with, especially during the pandemic, and why. We also talk about the importance of nutrition and supplementation for proper brain functioning.
We also talk about:
- Quantifying yourself
- The future of mental health
- The health benefits of mushrooms
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play
- Emfies are EMF-protecting, anti-bacterial, cute, and comfy underwear made for women by women. Join the waitlist now for pre-orders coming on April 1st. By the way, pre-orders will be at a discounted rate before the official launch!