62. Glamorizing Entrepreneurship and Work-Life Balance With Stil Founder Marissa Grootes
Today my friend Marissa Grootes and I get into why entrepreneurship is highly glamorized online and especially through social media, and the substantial impacts this can have on our physical and mental health.
Marissa is the founder, CEO and principal designer of Stil - a female-run company that aims to design organizational products that inspire women to feel, work and find their best selves.
We also talk about:
- Work-life balance and time off
- Common misconceptions about entrepreneurship
- How being a female entrepreneur is different
- Productivity tips to get more done in less time
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 10% off supplements from BiOptimizers.
- Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 25% off all health tests from InsideTracker.