38. Transform Your Life Through Consciousness, Awareness and Trauma Healing, and a Short Guided Exercise With Blaise Kennedy
Today's episode is all about raising our consciousness and awareness to transform our day-to-day lives and perspective. We focus on the benefits of becoming more aware and how to incorporate this easily into our daily routines with spiritual teacher and somatic therapist Blaise Kennedy.
Blaise explains to us that by learning to shift our focus to the experience of being, you can release the contracted and stuck parts of yourself so that you can live with more flow, creativity, and empowerment.
We also talk about:
- Healing past trauma effectively
- The collective traumatized level of consciousness we're experiencing
- A live short guided awareness exercise
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order wait list
- Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play
- Fum Essential oil inhaler: use my discount code "brittany10" for 10% off through here.
- Emfies are EMF-protecting, anti-bacterial, cute, and comfy underwear made for women by women. Join the pre-order waitlist, as there will be limited quantity to start!