My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
Decoding Women’s Sleep Patterns and Metrics With Morgan Adams
Today, I have a friend and a special guest on the podcast, Morgan Adams.
We talk about sleep, why you need to get more of it, how to get quality sleep, how to manage lack of sleep, and common problems women encounter with sleep.
Morgan Adams is a sleep expert. She is known as the “sleep soulmate”, and is a double certified holistic sleep coach.
She is on a mission to help women reclaim their rest and achieve better sleep.
We talk about:
14:20 - How Morgan got into the realm of sleep health and her awful bout with insomnia
18:20 - Sleep problems for men and women
20:00 - Why women are light sleepers
22:20 - The usual benefits Morgan’s clients get when they work with her
24:00 - Managing lack of sleep as a new mom
32:00 - Challenging the mindset that sleep deprivation is a badge of honor
39:00 - Having a morning routine for stress so you can sleep better
42:00 - EMF radiation and your sleep
49:00 - Blue light and its effect on your sleep
52:00 - Getting less deep sleep as you grow older
57:00 - Brittany’s sleep scores
59:00 - Ideal percentage for REM and deep sleep
01:02:00 - Drinking alcohol and its impact on your sleep
01:05:00 - Tracking your sleep
Questions answered in this podcast:
- Why is it important to get quality sleep?
- How do you know if you get enough sleep?
- What are the common sleep problems women encounter?
- Why are women usually light sleepers?
- How does blue light affect your sleep?
- How does a morning routine help you sleep better at night?
- What is the ideal percentage for REM and deep sleep?
- Get my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe: Use ingredients that balance your hormones, support your menstrual cycle, preconception health and beyond.
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases.
- Morgan’s website
- Morgan’s Instagram; Mention this podcast and get $75 OFF her services
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Get cute EMF-blocking clothing made for women by women from Juunaday and use the discount code BRITTANY to get 10% off and tag me if you wear it!
- Take Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs through the supplement Noo Moon by NOOCI to boost energy levels, stabilize hormones, and alleviate menstrual cycle symptoms. Use my discount code BRITTANY to save now!