My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
Q&A: Holistic vs. Western Medicine, My Self Care Routine, Strange Health Experiments, Female Work Challenges, Books I Love and More
Welcome to a question and answer episode! If you have a question or topic for an episode, send me a message on Instagram and let’s chat.
In this episode, I talk about The Biohacking Conference and Biohacking Congress, the challenges and obstacles I face as a young woman in the field of biohacking, western medicine and holistic medicine, my self-care rituals, and much more!
I talk about:
01:00 - The Biohacking Conference and Biohacking Congress
05:00 - Challenges and obstacles as a young woman in the field of biohacking and how I overcome them
08:00 - Imposter syndrome
14:00 - Striking a balance between western medicine and holistic medicine
19:00 - Blindly following medical advice without doing research
21:00 - Chronic and acute sickness
23:00 - My self-care rituals to maintain my physical and mental wellbeing
25:00 - My self-care routine
28:00 - My favorite go-to healthy snack
30:00 - The strangest biohacking experiment I did on myself
35:00 - 3 people I want to have dinner with, living or dead
38:30 - The latest book I’ve read
- Get a discount for the Biohacking Congress by using the code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks, and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Visit spermidineLIFE and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get a discount on all of their products.
- Visit InsideTracker and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans!