Registered Dietician Michelle Darian explains what InsideTracker does and how it can help us make informed decisions about our health choices.
Founded in 2009 by experts in aging, genetics, and biometric data from Harvard, MIT and Tufts, science is truly the backbone of InsideTracker.
They believe the most impactful science and technology products result from constant learning and developed an at-home biomarker test as a result.
We talk about:
- 08:00 - What is InsideTracker, and what does it do
- 12:00 - What our DNA can tell you
- 14:00 - Your DNA isn’t your destiny, and what you can find with the InsideTracker DNA test
- 16:30 - Unexpected test results
- 18:30 - Key results for males vs. females
- 21:00 - Getting tested during pregnancy and the biomarkers that change
- 24:00 - Having a science-backed reason on why you should be taking certain supplements
- 26:00 - Common changes in results since the pandemic
- 28:30 - Finding out your biological age
- 35:00 - Changes in environment and lifestyle, and how they could impact your results
- 37:00 - Alcohol and its impact on triglycerides
COAST NAD+ supplements: Use code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 20% off at coastdrink.com