I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Fitness Biohacks: In Under 9 Minutes Get the Equivalent of a 45 Minute Run, Active Recovery, New Exercise Machines, Personalized Meditation, Pamela Gold
Pamela Gold is not only a mind/body/spirit strength expert, but a best-selling author and creator of the first biohacking fitness studio in New York City, HACKD Fitness. We get into the nitty-gritty of how to maximize your workout in the least amount of time using new technologies like the ARX machine (for resistance training) and the CAR.O.L (a stationary bike for high intensity interval training). Although incorporating high-tech exercise machines like this can cut your workout time by ~70% AND allow you to get better results, we also discuss how to incorporate these ideas and techniques into your current workout routine using the equipment you have.
We discuss the benefits of meditation and how to include meditation in your day-to-day routine, especially for those who are new to it or struggle with sticking to it daily.
We also talk about:
- How much recovery you need when working out consistently
- Active versus inactive recovery
- Benefits of yoga and breath movement
The uniqueness of meditation
- Learn more: http://www.hackdfitness.com/
- Instagram: @hackdfitness
- Read: Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Listen: Alan Finger meditations
- Download: Insight Timer meditation app
For more Biohacking Brittany:
- Follow on Instagram @biohackingbrittany
- Connect on Facebook
- Download my free Cycle-Syncing one-pager