On this episode, I talk about berberine and its benefits, how it’s different from Ozempic and Metformin, alcohol and it’s effect on your health, functional foods for women, and a lot more.
If you have questions send me a message on Instagram @biohackingbrittany and I’ll try to answer them on my next episodes.
I talk about:
05:00 - Attending the Biohacking Conference in Florida with Katie Type A
09:00 - My InsideTracker results
11:30 - Berberine as a replacement for Ozempic
18:00 - Berberine for fertility
20:00 - Alcohol and your health
28:00 - Different types of alcohol and their potential benefits
32:30 - The Healing Web and how it works
41:30 - Functional foods and how they help in women’s health - soy, flax seeds, turmeric
46:00 - Functional chocolate for women
Questions answered in this podcast:
- What are the health benefits of moderate alcohol consumption and which types of alcohol should be emphasized?
- How do women metabolize alcohol differently than men?
- What are the detrimental effects of excessive alcohol consumption on one's health?
- How can one make informed choices about alcohol consumption?
- What are phytoestrogens and what health benefits do they provide?
- What is curcumin and how can it benefit one's health?
- What are functional foods and how can ingredients like ashwagandha and maca be used to make them more healthful and hormone balancing?
- What is the Healing Web and what kind of information does it provide?
Fill nutrient gaps, promote gut health, and support whole-body vitality with AG1 Athletic Greens here and use the discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Visit InsideTracker and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans