These cauliflower bites are unbeatable! They are paleo, vegan and lectin-free. They make the perfect dish for the Super Bowl or any sports get-together.
The original recipe is from Dr. Steven Gundry from his lectin-free cookbook. I changed a few steps after cooking them multiple times and created a version that is not spicy as well.
For the sauce:
For the bites:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Make the sauce: combine the hot sauce, avocado oil or ghee, coconut aminos, and apple cider vinegar in a glass jar with a lid, and shake well. Refrigerate until needed.
* Non-spicy version: Replace the hot sauce with more coconut aminos, same amount (1/2 cup) in addition to the coconut amino already listed (1 tablespoon).
3. Drizzle olive oil on top of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
4. Toss the cauliflower, olive oil, cassava flour, and spices together in a large bowl until cauliflower is evenly coated.
5. Transfer to a baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes so the cauliflower crisps on all sides.
6. Brush with the buffalo sauce, then bake an additional 10 minutes.
7. Serve with coconut yogurt for dipping.
Have you made these? Take a photo and tag me so I can see and share them!
COPYRIGHT BIOHACKING BRITTANY 2023