I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
117. Doing the Uncomfortable, Forming a Growth Mindset, Unschooling Your Kids and Supporting Hurricane Ian With Philip D’Agostino From Valhalla Vitality
Philip D'Agostino is back on the podcast! We catch up on all things entrepreneurship, giving back as part of your business structure, doing uncomfortable things to develop a growth mindset, what unschooling your kids can look like and Hurricane Ian in Florida.
We also talk about Valhalla Vitality’s new product for better sleep, their Hypavar product (which contains THCV) and what’s next for the company.
We talk about:
01:00 - Doing the 75 Hard Challenge and my new glass gallon water bottle
05:00 - Companies giving back in substantial ways
10:50 - Why Philip developed Valhalla Vitality
12:20 - Hypavar (THCV) components and its benefits
15:20 - New sleep product from Valhalla Vitality
18:30 - Side effects of melatonin
19:20 - 5-HTP for sleep
23:30 - A nonprofit Philip started for people who were affected by the hurricane in Florida
26:00 - Preventing mold
31:00 - How you can support the people affected by Hurrican Ian
33:20 - The mentality of what’s the next right thing to do
36:00 - Growth is always uncomfortable
37:30 - Phil’s off grid Alaska trip and why he did it
45:00 - Developing your own and your kids’ resilience and grit
51:50 - Unschooling your kids
- Fort Myers Beach Baptist Church
- Hurricane Ian Relief Fund
- Phil’s Instagram
- Valhalla Vitality Shop
- Valhalla Vitality
- My Amazon Storefront
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Use silver to support your skin, teeth and internally from SilverBiotics and use code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 10% off!
- Visit BiOptimizers and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to activate the exclusive magnesium and digestive supplement offer.
- Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY at Sensate for $25 off today.