Millennials and Mental Health: Social Media, FOMO, Analysis Paralysis, Anxiety, Depression and How to Navigate the Decade in a Truly Healthy Way, Kirstie Taylor
Kirstie Taylor is a writer from Los Angeles that loves putting words to the intricate feelings we as humans experience. She focuses on relationships, self-improvement, and mental health topics. Kirstie brings her writing together in a weekly newsletter/advice column that anyone is welcome to write in to.
In this episode, we dive into navigating your twenties as a millennial, particularly in relation to mental health, social media, facing societal pressure and creating meaning in a time of much confusion. Kirstie opens up about her own experience thus far, her writing and career, and how to navigate successfully through trying times as a millennial.
We also talk about:
- Relationships in your twenties
- Analysis paralysis and FOMO
- Comparison on mental health
- Tips for healthy social media management
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Instagram @biohackingbrittany
- Connect on Facebook
- Download my free Biohack Your Cycle one-pager
- Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play