23. Biohacking with Brittany podcast: My Personal Health Story
This is a BIG episode! It has been in the making for several months now. Today I discuss everything about my health in my first solo episode.
I dive deep into my health history, discussing my journey of healing my gut and the current issues I face with my hormones. I talk about intestinal permeability (leaky gut), dysbiosis and digestion, as well as all the healing protocols I tried to support these issues, including nutrition, supplements, lifestyle and specific gut-related tests. I also discuss my hormones, how I am not getting my period, the hormone tests I’ve done so far and what exactly I’m doing about it.
Thankfully, I actually got my period a few days after recording this episode! This is so exciting and shows my personal 3 month health protocol is working.
I also talk about:
- New healing modalities I’m trying
- My current offers for clients
- How my business has grown in the last 6 months
- How I got into biohacking
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Connect on Instagram @biohackingbrittany
- Connect on Facebook
- Subscribe to my newsletter through www.biohackingbrittany.com
- Download my free Biohack Your Cycle one-pager
- Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play