My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
Biohacking Your Sleep and Eye Health: A Deep Dive into Blue Light with Filter Optix
I'm delighted to introduce Robin Andersen from Filter Optix on this episode. We explore topics like sleep, blue light, red light, different types of blue-light blocking glasses, Filter Optix's lens options and their benefits, and more.
Filter Optix is dedicated to improving lives and well-being by creating innovative eyewear.
Their focus is on helping people reduce exposure to artificial blue light, which clinical trials have shown to have negative effects on sleep and overall health.
And today is the last day of my Biohacking Birthday Giveaway! You can enter my Birthday Giveaway here (prizes worth over $4,000)!
We talk about:
11:09 - Crafting the perfect lenses for optimal eye health
14:01 - The importance of eco-friendly materials in biohacking products
20:26 - The importance of timing for wearing blue light glasses
22:20 - Adjusting timing in different seasons
23:38 - Blue-light blockers for better sleep and night feeds
25:32 - The disruptive effects of blue light on sleep and cortisol levels
29:13 - Glasses for kids: limiting screen time and sleep benefits
31:58 - Different lenses for different needs: clear, yellow, orange, and red
38:49 - The importance of taking measures for eye health
- Get my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe: Use ingredients that balance your hormones, support your menstrual cycle, preconception health and beyond.
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases.
- Get Filter Optix blue-light blocking glasses to improve your health through better sleep and circadian rhythm, and use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts