I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
140. Q&A: My Morning Routine, Oura and Natural Cycles Mediocre Partnership, Ideal Meal Times, Weighing Food and More
Welcome to another question and answer episode, where i answer your questions that you submit to me over Instagram!
I talk in-depth about my morning routine, the tech and supplements I’m using, my thoughts (and likely unpopular opinion) on the collaboration between Oura ring and Natural Cycles, when to time your meals, if you should weigh your food or not, and a lot more.
Message me on Instagram @biohackingbrittany if you have more questions!
I talk about:
01:30 - The 7 for 70 challenge and my experience doing it this winter
08:20 - What’s in my morning routine
11:30 - Tongue scraping
17:00 - Stretching in the morning
17:30 - Baking soda and grey sea salt in my water
19:00 - Getting as much water as possible
21:30 - Handling my phone notifications
26:00 - The podcasts I listen to
28:00 - My coffee machine
33:00 - Exercising in the morning
36:00 - Making room for positivity in the morning
38:00 - Weighing your food
40:30 - Eating fruit in the evening
47:00 - Timing for my breakfast and dinner
50:00 - Oura ring and Natural Cycles collaboration
- My Amazon Storefront
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Use silver to support your skin, teeth, and internally from SilverBiotics and use code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 10% off!
- Get Magnesium Breakthrough from Bioptimizers and use the code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 10% off
- Visit spermidineLIFE and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get a discount on all of their products.