My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
Our Hormones Matter: Deep Sleep Boosts Testosterone and Growth Hormone, Anti-Aging Hormones, Cycle Syncing for Females, Individualized Nutrition and the Future of Biohacking, Olli Sovijarvi
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi is a pioneer of holistic medicine in Finland and focuses primarily on the production of scientific content for preventive health care and wellbeing. He runs training sessions and presentations on biohacking, performance optimization, nutritional issues and maintaining the intestinal balance. He is the co-author of Biohacker’s Handbook, an incredible in-depth book that explains the various aspects of biohacking to great detail.
We talk about deep sleep, how it boosts testosterone and growth hormone production, how to increase it and the role it plays with the female menstrual cycle. We dive deep into hormones, including how nutrition and ketosis can impact female hormones and explain what cycle syncing is.
We also talk about:
- Meshing biohacking with the medical field
- The future of biohacking
- Personalized nutrition
- Sleep hacks
- The creation of the Biohacker’s Handbook
- Biohacker’s handbook Discount Code: biohackingbrittany
- Sleep chapter of Biohacker’s Handbook free
- Oura Ring for sleep and activity tracking
- Deep Sleep article on Ben Greenfield’s blog
- Free Cycle Syncing PDF
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Instagram @biohackingbrittany
- Connect on Facebook
- Subscribe to my newsletter through www.biohackingbrittany.com
- Download my free Cycle-Syncing one-pager