My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
Debunking Stigmas, Data-Driven Wellness, and Holistic Living: My Interview on The Not So Average Podcast
In this episode, I'm interviewed by Courtney Croucher, host of The Not So Average podcast.
We discuss the stigma around pregnancy and miscarriage, The Healing Web concept, data-driven health decisions, and the benefits of raw milk, supplements, and holistic wellness approaches.
We talk about:
18:20 - Different creators make information digestible for average consumers
27:21 - Importance of optimizing sperm health for a healthy pregnancy
31:42 - Empowering men to take ownership of preconception health
46:54 - The fear of pregnancy and societal labels
50:13 - Exploring alternatives to hormonal birth control for fertility awareness
53:32 - Pregnancy announcements and the need to break the stigma
57:00 - The healing web poster and what you can learn from it
01:04:20 - Lack of funding for research and the influence of big pharma
01:12:06 - The underground market for raw milk in Canada
01:22:13 - Importance of vitamin D in winter
Questions answered in this podcast:
- What are some proactive steps couples can take to optimize their health before trying to conceive?
- How can we debunk misconceptions on getting pregnant and provide accurate information about contraception and fertility?
- How do you prioritize self-care and intuition in your own health journey?
- How can we break down barriers and create a more open dialogue on discussing women's health and menstrual cycles?
- What is the Healing Web poster and how does it combine western medicine and the holistic side of medicine?
- What are the benefits of drinking raw milk?
- Visit InsideTracker to get your vitamins, hormones and minerals tested, and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans!
- Fatty15 has 3X more cellular benefits than omega-3 and reverses the core of how we age.
- Try AG1 and get a FREE 1-year supply of Vitamin D3 AND 5 free AG1 Travel Packs with your first purchase.
- Try my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe! It’s delicious and your body and hormones will thank you.
- My Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide solves all your hormone problems. Confused on what to eat and do during each phase of your cycle? Download it now for all the answers on cycle syncing and hormone balancing.
- Enter my giveaway for a free women's health consultation on my website
- Visit Courtney’s website
- Instagram, TikTok, Facebook
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts