I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Easy and Healthy Gin Keto Cocktail Recipe
Keto Raspberry Thyme Gin Cocktail
- 10 frozen raspberries
- 3-4 fresh thyme sprigs
- ½ lime
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 - 2 oz. gin`
- Optional: monk fruit or xylitol
- Add raspberries and thyme to a glass and mull at the bottom with a metal spoon to release flavoring.
- Cut a wedge off of the lime and lemon, and squeeze the juice into the glass.
- Pour a shot of gin in or omit this step for a tasty mocktail.
- Pour the soda water on top of the ingredients and stir with a spoon or metal straw.
- Optional: add a touch of monk fruit or xylitol to enhance the sweetness.
- Garnish with lime or lemon, and enjoy!
- This can also be made into a cocktail pitcher by multiplying the recipe by four.
- You can swap out the gin for vodka or white rum if preferred.