I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
56. Why Is the Thyroid Underrated? Dr. Tim Jackson Explains
This episode is all about functional medicine, insulin resistance, and the thyroid's role in our health. We dig into how the thyroid impacts all our other organs and hormones and why we must assess its function when dealing with chronic symptoms.
Dr. Tim Jackson, DPT, CNS(c), is a functional medicine practitioner and biohacker. He works with individuals who want to perform better in any aspect of their lives by optimizing their physiology and lifestyle habits.
We also talk about:
- Structured water
- Bio-identical hormones
- Cellular hypothyroidism
- Dr. Tim Jackson
- Use "brittany10" for a discount when working with Dr. Tim
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Emfies are healthier underwear made for women by women. Join my waitlist here.
- Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 25% off all products and plans from InsideTracker.