I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
44. Entrepreneurship and Our Health, Weighted Blankets and Work-Life Balance With Elizabeth Grojean, Founder of Baloo Living
The impact of entrepreneurship on our health is one of my favorite topics to explore, especially with other female entrepreneurs.
This week we have Elizabeth Grojean joining us, the founder and CEO of Baloo Living, a sleep and wellness company that supports people in reconnecting their mind and body for a more profound sense of peace through cool and breathable weighted blankets.
We discuss the importance of creating a work-life balance, even as an entrepreneur, and how it impacts business long-term. Elizabeth outlines the self-care habits that help keep her motivated in her business.
We also talk about:
- Humanizing e-commerce
- The benefits of weighted blankets
- Mental health and stress
- Baloo Living weighted blankets
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order waitlist
- Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play
- Emfies are EMF-protecting, anti-bacterial, cute, and comfy underwear made for women by women. Join the waitlist now for pre-orders coming soon! By the way, pre-orders will be at a discounted rate before the official launch!
- InsideTracker is a personalized nutrition platform that analyzes your blood, DNA, lifestyle, and fitness trackers to help optimize your performance from the inside out. Use my discount code "BIOHACKINGBRITTANY" for 25% off all products and plans!