I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
39. Essential Oils, Aromatherapy and the Business of Giving Back With Braeden Pauls From Fum
Today we're talking all things essential oils, inhalers, and conscious business practices. We dive into the research behind essential oils, common misconceptions and myths, and where to start if you've never tried them.
Braeden is the founder and CEO of Füm, the natural aromatherapy company that helps thousands of customers around the world create positive habits. Füm is based in Canada and sustainably manufactures wooden inhalers to boost energy, performance, relaxation, and even quitting smoking.
We also talk about:
- Giving back in business and philanthrocapitalism
- How essential oils work
- The benefits of aromatherapy
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Become A Client
- Join my Emfies pre-order wait list
- Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play
- Fum Essential oil inhaler: use my discount code "brittany10" for 10% off through here.
- Emfies are EMF-protecting, anti-bacterial, cute, and comfy underwear made for women by women. Join the pre-order waitlist, as there will be limited quantity to start!