I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Q&A: Exploring Your Questions on Morning Routines, Relationships, Functional Medicine and the Upcoming Holiday Season
In this episode, I explore a collection of listener questions sourced from multiple channels, including my email list and social media.
I delve into an array of engaging topics, ranging from my morning exercise regimen to the transformative influence of a life-altering book, and strategies for making mindful choices during the holiday season.
We talk about:
07:00 - My new website update and opening my consulting practice
11:00 - Aha moment: morning walk for energy and productivity
18:00 - A biohacking practice that seemed weird but turned out to be beneficial
25:10 - How the book “Wheat Belly” changed my life
27:30 - How biohacking has influenced my relationships
32:00 - Dealing with judgment and guilt during the holidays
37:00 - When biohacking feels like science fiction brought to life
39:50 - The Functional Medicine For Women’s Health course
Questions answered in this podcast:
- What are the benefits of exercising in the morning?
- How do you deal with loved ones making unhealthy decisions that don't align with your health goals?
- How do you navigate dietary preferences and family gatherings during the holidays?
- How do you deal with judgment or comments from family members about your healthier choices?
- What are the benefits of morning light exposure and being outside?
- What is yoni steaming and what are its benefits?
- How do you lead by example when it comes to influencing loved ones' choices?
Fatty15 has 3X more cellular benefits than omega-3 and reverses the core of how we age.
Enhance your healthspan and boost your everyday cellular function with Mimio daily cell care. Use BIOHACKINGBRITTANY at checkout to save.
Visit InsideTracker to get your vitamins, hormones, and minerals tested, and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans!
Try my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe! It’s delicious and your body and hormones will thank you.
My Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide solves all your hormone problems. Confused on what to eat and do during each phase of your cycle? Download it now for all the answers on cycle syncing and hormone balancing.
Enter my giveaway for a free women's health consultation on my website
- Instagram, TikTok, Facebook
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts