My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
Exploring MCT, Metabolic Health, and Cognitive Science with Zach Schreier from Lifestacks
Join me on insightful and engaging exploration into the realm of MCT, featuring my guest Zach Schreier from Lifestacks MCT.
In this episode, we dive into meaningful discussions surrounding the delicate balance between nature and urban living, uncovering the keys to metabolic health, and delving into the intriguing science behind cognitive optimization.
Join us as we journey through these fascinating topics, exploring the connections that shape our well-being and understanding how science can enhance our daily lives.
We talk about:
00:30 - Zack’s health journey with Type 1 Diabetes
05:00 - Autoimmune disorders in the family and aging
08:00 - How Zack tracks his blood sugar
12:00 - Normal range for HBA1C
16:00 - Alzheimer’s being potentially type 3 diabetes
25:00 - Why it’s so hard to live healthy in today’s society
29:00 - Choosing between living closer to nature vs being closer to your friends
35:00 - Zack’s simple daily routine
40:00 - Why Zack decided to be healthy
47:00 - Nootropics and Lifestacks MCT
51:00 - How people use MCT and where Lifestacks is headed
Questions answered in this podcast:
- How does Zack keep himself healthy despite having diabetes?
- How does Zack manage his blood sugar as a type 1 diabetic?
- How do you personally strike the balance between living in nature and living in the city?
- How do factors like genetics and environment affect health?
- What does Zack’s daily routine look like?
- Why is metabolic health important for brain health?
- What is the importance of paying attention to food quality, exercise, and maintaining a vibrant social life?
- Get my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe: Use ingredients that balance your hormones, support your menstrual cycle, preconception health and beyond.
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases.
- Boost your coffee with Lifestacks. Use my code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for a discount.
- Visit the Lifestacks Instagram account
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Take Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs through the supplement Noo Moon by NOOCI to boost energy levels, stabilize hormones, and alleviate menstrual cycle symptoms. Use my discount code BRITTANY to save now!
- Get any BiOptimizers products (including their magnesium, sleep breakthrough powder and Nootopia products) from Bioptimizers and use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 10% off!
- Harness the power of over 200+ functional, research-backed nutrients from colostrum with ARMRA. Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to svae 10%.