I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Biohacking in the News: Navigating the Blueprint of Innovation and Wellness
In this exciting episode, we embark on a captivating journey into the realm of biohacking as it unfolds in today's news landscape. Our focus centers on a groundbreaking feature in Rolling Stone that delves into the audacious biohacking venture of tech magnate Bryan Johnson, known as "Blueprint."
Throughout our exploration, we navigate through a constellation of articles shedding light on the cellular advantages harnessed through biohacking, while also celebrating its newfound accessibility facilitated by cutting-edge technology and vibrant online communities.
We extend our discourse to biohacking centers and emphasize the imperative to amplify the presence of women's health within this evolving sphere of innovation.
We talk about:
04:50 - Millionaire biohacker says algorithm runs his life
09:30 - Criticism of biohacking: toxic masculinity and unrealistic expectations
14:30 - I tried biohacking: the celeb-loved treatment for wellness and longevity
18:00 - Saving time and money while biohacking
22:40 - Millionaire boss Tim Gurner is slammed where it hurts the most, his obsession with staying young by 'biohacking' is revealed
26:00 - Expensive biohacking clubs
29:00 - Personalized health and nutrition: emerging trends in biohacking
31:00 - Rich biohackers integrate longevity-boosting gadgets into their homes
39:00 - Grand opening celebration of AdvancedYOU: The ultimate anti-aging and bio-hacking center
43:00 - Biohacking for women: bridging the gender gap
Questions answered in this podcast:
- How important is responsible biohacking and still keeping in touch with nature while biohacking?
- Why is there a need to have more emphasis on women’s health in biohacking?
- How can business owners make biohacking more accessible?
- What biohacking techniques can you try without spending a ton of money?
- What are biohacking lounges and how can they help make biohacking easier?
- Why is biohacking trending and what are some potential benefits mentioned in the articles?
Get my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe: Use ingredients that balance your hormones, support your menstrual cycle, preconception health and beyond.
Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide which teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases.
Check out the articles mentioned:
RollingStone: Millionaire Biohacker Says Algorithm Runs His Life
NewBeauty: I Tried Biohacking: The Celeb-Loved Treatment For Wellness And Longevity
Daily Mail: Millionaire Boss Tim Gurner Is Slammed Where It Hurts The Most - On Linkedin - For Calling Aussie Workers 'arrogant' - As His Obsession With Staying Young By 'biohacking' Is Revealed
Genetic Literacy Project: Rich Biohackers Integrate Longevity-Boosting Gadgets Into Their Homes
Digital Journal: Grand Opening Celebration Of AdvancedYou: The Ultimate Anti-Aging And Bio-Hacking Center
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Check Out Our Sponsors:
- Harness the power of over 400+ functional, research-backed nutrients from colostrum in a whole and natural way with ARMRA. Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Visit InsideTracker to get your vitamins, hormones and minerals tested, and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans!
- Take Traditional Chinese Medicine herbs through the supplement Noo Moon by NOOCI to boost energy levels, stabilize hormones, and alleviate menstrual cycle symptoms. Use my discount code BRITTANY to save now!