I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Beyond the Basics: Navigating Hormonal Balance in Our Modern World
Hormonal balance is a continuous effort, and it is vital for a healthier life. In this episode, I’m talking about different ways to balance hormones in women to regulate menstrual cycles, prepare for pregnancy, and support the body during menopause and postpartum phases.
This episode offers valuable insights into supplements, acupuncture, probiotics, biohacks and seed cycling for optimizing your hormones, reproduction, and menstrual cycle.
I talk about:
09:00 - Acupuncture is underrated
15:00 - Probiotics and hormones
18:30 - Benefits of cold showers
24:20 - Chasteberry extract
26:20 - Massage therapy
30:00 - Benefits of sunlight
35:20 - Seed cycling - what seeds to eat and when
In this episode I answer the questions:
1. What is seed cycling and how can it improve menstrual regularity and reduce PMS symptoms?
2. How does acupuncture help with hormonal imbalances and infertility?
3. What hormones are important to balance for a healthy menstrual cycle?
4. How can massage therapy help with hormonal balance?
5. How does sunlight affect hormonal balance?
6. Can burst cysts cause hormonal imbalances and what can be done about it?
7. What is the Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide and how can it help women?
8. How can booking a massage benefit a person's mental health?
9. What is the Natural Cycles app and how can it help with tracking menstrual cycles?
10. What is Inside Tracker and how can it help with understanding hormonal balance?
- Get Bioptimizers probiotics here and use the discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks, and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases
- Check out the previous podcast - Spiritual Beliefs About Fibroids, Cysts, Miscarriages, Breast Lumps and Gallstones and What You Can Do About Them
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Fill nutrient gaps, promote gut health, and support whole-body vitality with AG1 Athletic Greens here and use code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Visit InsideTracker and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans