I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Interested in Women’s Holistic Health and Biohacking? Start Here for Your Most Common Questions Answered
In today’s episode, I answer common questions people have about holistic health and biohacking.
I talk about holistic health vs traditional medicine, biohacking your overall health and well-being, biohacking and its benefits in fixing hormonal imbalances, fertility and menopause symptoms, and more.
Message me on Instagram at @biohackingbrittany if you have any personal health questions.
We talk about:
00:30 - Dealing with a hemorrhagic cyst on my right ovary
04:00 - The ovarian tonic I have researched
11:20 - What holistic health is and how it differs from traditional medicine
14:00 - Things you can do for holistic wellness
16:30 - How biohacking can improve your overall health and wellbeing
20:00 - Optimizing your health in all of the areas of your life
21:00 - Intermittent fasting and its effect on women’s health
24:00 - Biohacking and its benefits in fixing hormonal imbalances and menopause symptoms
27:00 - Biohacking and improving fertility
29:00 - Some of the supplements I take
31:00 - Looking for courses on holistic wellness for women
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Fill nutrient gaps, promote gut health, and support whole-body vitality with AG1 Athletic Greens here and use code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Visit InsideTracker and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans