My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
94. Hearing Your Own Voice Can Heal You With Jane Jourdan of Way
Do you cringe hearing your own voice? Way uses your own voice to create tracks that help balance your emotions and empower you to regulate your nervous system. Jane Jourdan, the co-founder and CEO of way joins the podcast this week.
Your voice is the foundation for self-guided healing and growth. Science reveals that hearing your own voice is powerful because it can quickly impact your emotional state.
Way’s proprietary blend of techniques includes emotion and nervous system regulation, third-person self-talk, mindfulness, decentering, cognitive reappraisal, etc.
We talk about:
02:20 - My struggle with body image and body dysmorphia
12:10 - How Jane got started with the idea of way
16:10 - Cringing at your own voice
17:30 - How way works
22:20 - The history of music and your voice for your health
25:20 - How often to listen to your way tracks
28:00 - When to listen to your way tracks
34:40 - Why Jane and her company is not on social media
38:00 - My experience with social media
- Way: Use discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to save when you sign up.
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play
- Get 20% off InsideTracker plans, including testing your biological age, with my code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY.