My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
In the Hot Seat: My Interview With Katie Moore From the Women’s Biohacking Conference
In this episode, I am thrilled to share my interview with Katie Moore from the Women's Biohacking Conference. This episode is filled with valuable insights as I share personal stories and information that I don't typically talk about.
We emphasize why it’s important to start early in your preconception journey and adopting a holistic approach, including nutrition, detoxing, and hormone balancing. We also highlight the significance of lifestyle changes, reducing toxin exposure, managing stress, and improving sleep.
Katie Moore helps people take control of their health through health and wellness technology.
She specializes in sleep, but also covers a broad range of topics on her YouTube channel.
The conversation with Katie Moore from the Women's Biohacking Conference was truly enlightening, and I believe it will provide valuable insights for anyone interested in women's health and biohacking.
We talk about:
12:32 - Preparing for future fertility: the importance of preconception health
18:08 - Detoxing and cleansing for fertility preparation
22:01 - The importance of lifestyle and nutrition for fertility
27:52 - Fear and misconceptions about birth control
30:52 - The time needed for your body to normalize after stopping birth control
34:28 - Supporting your body during the transition off birth control
37:39 - The impact of EMF and radiation on fertility
45:58 - The impact of lifestyle choices on cellular health
48:53 - Navigating medication use and mental health during pregnancy
55:19 - Preconception exercise and sweating for detox
01:02:26 - Strength training and rock climbing for preconception fitness
01:06:02 - Exploring yoni steaming and its benefits
Questions answered in this podcast:
- How big is the impact of a proactive approach to health and wellness, especially in relation to fertility and preconception?
- Why is it important to start early in preparing for pregnancy?
- Why should you follow a 90 day preconception cleanse before trying to conceive?
- What are the benefits of sweating for detoxification?
- How do you reduce exposure to toxins, specifically EMF and radiation, in your day-to-day life?
- What are the impacts of radiation and EMF on sperm quality and fertility in men?
- What are the benefits of intermittent fasting for overall health and fertility?
- Get my Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe: Use ingredients that balance your hormones, support your menstrual cycle, preconception health and beyond.
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide which teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases.
- Check out Katie's website here
- Visit Katie’s Youtube channel
- Join the Women’s Biohacking Conference and use my discount code - BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Check Out Our Sponsors:
- Harness the power of over 400+ functional, research-backed nutrients from colostrum in a whole and natural way with ARMRA. Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Visit InsideTracker to get your vitamins, hormones and minerals tested, and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans!
- Eat the ProLon® Nutrition Bar to help curb your hunger without breaking your fast, so you can fast for longer. Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get discounts.
- Get any BiOptimizers products (including their magnesium, sleep breakthrough powder and Nootopia products) from Bioptimizers and use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for 10% off!