My preconception health course is launching! Learn to optimize conception and fertility for both you and your partner. Elevate your chances of successful conception, pregnancy, and beyond. Launching February!
The Healing Web: The Truth Behind Big Pharma, Western Medicine and Holistic Health With Founder Dylan Monroe
In today's episode, I am joined by Dylan Monroe, the creator of The Healing Web. We discuss alternative healing technologies, conspiracy theories, holistic approaches to wellness, and how you can use The Healing Web for your health.
Dylan Louis Monroe is a visionary artist renowned for The Healing Web graphic, an intricate masterpiece that inspires healing and transformation.
Through his art, Dylan invites individuals to explore the depths of their consciousness, fostering collective awakening and positive change in the world.
I talk about:
07:30 - How Dylan got started in holistic healing
14:00 - Dylan’s thoughts when he was making The Healing Web illustration
20:00 - Big pharma VS holistic remedies
23:00 - Future remedies
28:00 - How to understand the systemic issues at play
32:00 - Diet sodas and the obesity problem
37:00 - Eating raw food and raw eggs
43:50 - Common suppressed remedies
49:00 - Electric medicine
52:00 - Big pharma and it’s history
Questions we answer in this episode:
- What are some of the healing remedies discussed in The Healing Web?
- What are grounding technology and quantum plasma healing?
- How does Dylan approach holistic medicine and alternative treatments?
- What is the recommended approach to accessing high-quality animal products?
- What are the concerns regarding traditional cancer therapies?
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases
- Get The Healing Web and other illustrations and healing products from Dylan
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Get the Lifestacks MCT powder through Amazon, and choose from Vanilla, Hazelnut and Chocolate! This is filled with adaptogens, nootropics and MCT powder.