I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Age on Your Own Terms With a Brand New Essential Fatty Acid
In this episode, I'm joined by the dynamic duo of Stephanie and Eric Venn-Watson as we delve into new knowledge surrounding the remarkable advantages of Fatty 15, an innovative essential fatty acid supplement that elevates cellular vitality.
From nurturing heart health and boosting emotional well-being to enhancing sleep and alleviating discomfort, Fatty 15 presents a spectrum of benefits aimed at optimizing your overall state of wellness.
You’re going to learn a lot in this episode!
We talk about:
15:30 - Finding a new fatty acid thanks to dolphins!
25:50 - NIH summary says omega-3 supplements lack benefits
30:02 - Long-term benefits of the C15:0 fatty acid
32:40 - Short-term benefits of the C15:0 fatty acid
47:10 - The overwhelming market of supplements
50:00 - What Fatty15 is made out of
01:00:00 - Why essential fatty acids are crucial for women's health
01:08:27 - Separating science and supplement claims
Questions answered in this podcast:
- How does the Fatty 15 supplement compare to traditional omega 3 supplements in terms of cellular benefits for heart health?
- What are the potential risks and benefits of taking fish oil supplements?
- How do prescription omega 3 supplements affect heart health, and what is the current scientific understanding surrounding their efficacy?
- What are the key considerations when choosing a high-quality and pure supplement?
- What are some of the potential long-term and near-term benefits of taking the Fatty 15 supplement?
- How do essential fatty acids, like C15:0, contribute to different stages of life, such as preconception, pregnancy, and postmenopause?
- Why did we not discover C15:0 earlier?
- Harness the power of over 400+ functional, research-backed nutrients from colostrum in a whole and natural way with ARMRA. Use my discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY
- Visit InsideTracker to get your vitamins, hormones and minerals tested, and enter code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY to get 20% off all plans!
- Try AG1 and get a FREE 1-year supply of Vitamin D AND 5 free AG1 Travel Packs with your first purchase. Go to drinkAG1.com/BIOHACKINGWITHBRITTANY
- Enhance your healthspan and boost your everyday function with Mimio daily cell care. Use BIOHACKINGBRITTANY for discounts
- My Hormone Balancing Chocolate recipe is delicious and your body will thank you
- My Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide easily shows you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and more to align with your menstrual cycle.
- Visit Fatty15 and get a discount on their products!
- Check out the YouthApp
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts