I'm hosting a giveaway of free health consultations to women who are dealing with a range of women-specific health issues, including preconception preparation, fertility challenges, PCOS, Endometriosis, estrogen dominance, pregnancy-related concerns, and more!
Biohacking Conference Honest Review: Pros, Cons and the Unexpected
I attended the 9th Annual Biohacking Conference in Orlando, Florida last week and wanted to share some key takeaways!
From captivating presentations and cutting-edge technology to the lack of diversity and unprofessional behavior, I offer my honest reflections and invite listeners to join in the discussion on the Biohacking Conference.
I talk about:
10:00 - Access to cutting-edge technology
12:30 - Interesting discussions and presentations
14:00 - Meeting fellow content creators and influencers
20:00 - The lack of diversity throughout the industry
24:00 - The cost of attending the conference
34:00 - Be aware of pseudo-science in biohacking
36:00 - How to make The Biohacking Conference more inclusive and accessible
40:30 - Should you or should not go to the Biohacking Conference
42:30 - Lack of discussions on women’s health
45:00 - Other biohacking events that you can join
- Check out my Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide that teaches you how to adapt your nutrition, exercise, supplements, lifestyle, biohacks and more to align with each of your menstrual cycle phases
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
- Try Bioptimizers supplements and use the discount code BIOHACKINGBRITTANY, including their digestive enzymes, probiotics and magnesium
- Get the Lifestacks MCT powder through Amazon, and choose from Vanilla, Hazelnut and Chocolate! This is filled with adaptogens, nootropics and MCT powder.