Episode 2, You Miss 100% of the (Olive Oil) Shots You Don’t Take, Herbal Skin Healing, Healthy Restaurant Food, Travel Biohacks, Leon the Alchemist
Leon the Alchemist is an experienced biohacker, certified Master Herbalist and podcaster who prides himself on teaching you how to optimize your health mentally and physically through (mostly) natural means. We dive deep into the world of herbs and plants, discussing how to incorporate them into your meals, which ones have potent antioxidants and polyphenols, and the best ones for youthful, healthy skin.
We chat about drinking extra virgin olive oil, the benefits and why “food is merely here to get more olive oil in our mouths”. Leon explains how to increase the benefits of olive oil through combining it with thyme, resulting in a deeper reduction of inflammation in the body.
We also talk about:
- What is biohacking and where to begin
- Shilajit for boosting testosterone and skin health
- The best types of salt
- Restaurant and fast-food nutrition
For more Biohacking Brittany:
- Follow on Instagram @biohackingbrittany
- Connect on Facebook
- Subscribe to my newsletter through www.biohackingbrittany.com
- Download my free Cycle-Syncing one-pager